Madison News

 

Multiple crews respond to shed fire in Belleville

Multiple crews respond to shed fire in Belleville

Multiple crews responded to a shed fire Tuesday afternoon in Belleville.

It happened around 3:00 p.m. in the 300 block of North Shore Drive.

The Belleville Fire Chief says a man was working on a space heater in his shed. The fire started after the man left and went back into his house. He wasn't aware of the fire until crews arrived.

The house was not in danger of catching fire. No one was injured.

Along with Belleville Fire, crews from Brooklyn and New Glarus also responded.

 

More Articles